[Openstack] [OpenStack] Disk Space Issues

Bastian Ballmann bastian.ballmann at inf.ethz.ch
Tue Aug 13 11:07:50 UTC 2013

Hi Brandon,

I stumpled across the same question yesterday ;)

Have a look at the following nova config settings

reserve_percent
reserved_host_disk_mb

and maybe also

ram_allocation_ratio
reserved_host_memory_mb

HTH && have a nice day!

Basti

Brandon Adams <brandon.adams at newwave-technologies.com> writes:

> Hi all,
>
> Quick question. Does anyone have any idea why novas resource tracker
> might be reporting incorrect values? I've performed installs of
> Grizzly on both Ubuntu Precise and CentOS 6.4 and they both have
> issues seeing the entire available space. Is there a setting I'm
> missing somewhere? I'd appreciate any help. Thanks.
>
> Brandon

ETH Zürich, Bastian Ballmann, IT Service Group
CAB E 44.1, Universitätsstrasse 6, CH-8092 Zürich
Tel +41 44 632 72 04