[Openstack] OpenStack without Floating IPs in Multi Host Setup

Ritesh Nanda riteshnanda09 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 14:08:21 UTC 2013

Hello ,

That is a interesting requirement i never encountered this type of
requirement , I will try to create this type of network environment and try
to find out solution , but setup you did till now, and create different
projects with different networks using

nova network create --project-id might give you the solution but not
complete according to your requirement.

So you will have one network in one tenant , and another in other tenant.

--

* With Regards
*

* Ritesh Nanda