[Openstack] Openstack login via SimpleSamlPHP (LDAP, OAuth, OpenID, etc..)

Rok Kralj os at rok-kralj.net
Tue Aug 6 12:37:49 UTC 2013

As far as I know, the ability to log in to OpenStack via arbitrary Identity
Provider (IdP) is a widely desired feature. Therefore, we have decided to
integrate Keystone & Horizon with *Simple Saml PHP*, since it provides a
lot of AUTH sources (aka. IdPs), for example LDAP, database, facebook,
etc... Check out our effort in this short video (40s):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmJAumoh4U8

For more, the instructions and a short introduction is available in the
attached readme.pdf.

Feedback is really appreciated.