[Openstack] Digest delivery disabled?

Blair Bethwaite blair.bethwaite at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 00:59:15 UTC 2013

Thanks Stefano,

However, I think it still needs some tweaking... With digest mode enabled
I'm get 10+ digests per day, often with just a few messages in them.
Whereas with the -dev and -operators lists I get one per day. There's no
way to fiddle with this in the front-end so I guess there must be a knob
you can turn somewhere in the admin panel?

Cheers,
~Blair

On 31 July 2013 03:35, Stefano Maffulli <stefano at openstack.org> wrote:

> On 07/30/2013 05:40 AM, Blair Bethwaite wrote:
> > Can digest delivery please be enabled on the new openstack list?
>
> Yes, it can be enabled and it is enabled now :)
>
> /stef
>
> --
> Ask and answer questions on https://ask.openstack.org

Cheers,