[Openstack] [OpenStack] Networking Issues

Brandon Adams brandon.adams at newwave-technologies.com
Fri Aug 2 15:57:34 UTC 2013

Also, on a completely unrelated note (but still very important) My nova
resource tracker only reports that I have 49 GB of available disk space for
the creation of VMs. This seems to reflect the approximate size of my root
partition. I'm wondering if I missed a setting that controls this? I have a
cinder-volumes group that is approx 450GB in size, so I'm not sure how
nova-compute is getting its numbers wrong. Thanks.