[Openstack] DevStack doesn't support Debian Wheezy?

Roman Gorodeckij holms at holms.lt
Thu Aug 1 10:36:54 UTC 2013

Hello, Glad to join openstack community :)

I have problems with installing DevStack on Debian Wheezy distro. It's considered a "safe" release for devstack is it…?

I've asked a question on launchpad but nobody answers for few days already:
https://answers.launchpad.net/devstack/+question/233284

My only question would be, does somebody solved those issues, maybe someone can reproduce them on debian wheezy please?
Would be nice if on launchpad they at least recognise those issues as bugs, than I'd try to contribute fixes my self.

Cheers,