[Openstack] [OpenStack] GPG Bad Signature error with Precise 64 when downloading Grizzly

Trevor Roberts vmtrooper at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 03:13:18 UTC 2013

Hello All,

Today, I started getting a bad signature error during my OpenStack
installs.  My provisioning scripts were working just fine yesterday.  I now
have to use the --forced-yes switch for my apt-get install -y statements.
 Otherwise, the Grizzly components fail to install.

I do install the ubuntu-cloud-keyring as part of my provisioning script,
and I tried did multiple tries with each of following sources:
"deb  http://ubuntu-cloud.archive.canonical.com/ubuntuprecise-proposed/grizzly
main"
"deb  http://ubuntu-cloud.archive.canonical.com/ubuntuprecise-update/grizzly
main"

Per blog posts regarding similar errors, i did try adding the following
lines to my script, but they didn't resolve the problem either:
#apt-key adv --recv-keys --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com 5EDB1B62EC4926EA
#apt-get update

Any help that you can provide would be appreciated,
Trevor