[Openstack] [Grizzly] Unable to retrieve quota information

Ashutosh Narayan aashutoshnarayan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 11:52:38 UTC 2013

Hi,

Data is not displayed at all and it pops an error dialog.

Http error_log shows -

[Mon Apr 29 12:11:35 2013] [error] \x1b[31;1mRecoverable error: [Errno 111]
Connection refused\x1b[0m

Error 111 is another pop up which I see when I click on various sections
under Admin tab or Projects Tab.

Any pointers ?

--
Ashutosh Narayan