[Openstack] [openstack-community] OpenStack Teacher /Student Certification

Tom Fifield fifieldt at unimelb.edu.au
Sun Apr 28 21:46:40 UTC 2013

Hi all,
(apologies to the many lists - I'm not sure if all of you are
interested, but wanted to keep the original CCs just in case)

I'm also working on content for a masters-level course involving OpenStack.

Since so many are interested, perhaps we should have a meeting to
discuss aims and potential pooled efforts? (or just start an etherpad?)

It's important to note that there are different levels at which this can
be pitched. That is, from teaching until being 'able to use' an
OpenStack cloud, through to being 'able to develop' the middleware - and
at various degrees within each level. Of course, a lot of content is
common and any such academic effort should see how it ties in with the
recent questions about training material. Perhaps the first step is to
collate our various plans and see where compatibilities are ?

Regards,

Tom