[Openstack] ceilometer and heat tutorial

Michaël Van de Borne michael.vandeborne at cetic.be
Sun Apr 28 18:35:35 UTC 2013

thank you steve. Would you please keep posted as soon as a tutorial is
available. I'm looking forward to test Heat.

Anybody has a good tutorial about ceilometer?

m.

Michaël Van de Borne
R&D Engineer, SOA team, CETIC
Phone: +32 (0)71 49 07 45 Mobile: +32 (0)472 69 57 16, Skype: mikemowgli
www.cetic.be, rue des Frères Wright, 29/3, B-6041 Charleroi