[Openstack] Glance not connecting for image creation

aliki aliki aliki_arg at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 26 13:39:46 UTC 2013

Hello,

I am new to openstack and I am trying the basic installation for controller node following this:

http://docs.openstack.org/folsom/basic-install/content/basic-install_controller.html

I have reached the stage where I try to configure glance.
glance-manage db_sync works properly

However when I try to create image with the glance image-create command I get the error:
Error communicating with /v1/images: [Errno 113] No route to host

This error varies between 110-113 depending on the master ip I use when running the keystone-endpoint.sh.

Please help, or at least tell me what the master in the keystone-endpoint.sh stands for, so as to understand the problem.

ps. the conf files are just as they are described in the tutorial I mentioned above.

Thanks in advance!

Aliki