[Openstack] [Announce] OpenStack Grizzly Multi Node Install Guide by Msekni Bilel

skible.openstack at gmail.com skible.openstack at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 10:49:58 UTC 2013

Hi,

So I have been working on this with a couple of OpenStackers from all
over the world (Tokyo, US, Germany, ..) and we are happy to present our
guide to deploy OpenStack Grizzly in Multi Node/Single node.

https://github.com/mseknibilel/OpenStack-Grizzly-Install-Guide/blob/OVS_MultiNode/OpenStack_Grizzly_Install_Guide.rst

This is well tested to work on Ubuntu 12.04 and 13.04 64bits ! This is
the readme
<https://github.com/mseknibilel/OpenStack-Grizzly-Install-Guide> file of
the guide if you want to know more :)

P.S: if you ever happen to hear of an open cloud operator position, you
might wana contact me about it ! I am going homeless by the end of the
month :p

Kind regards,
Bilel MSEKNI <http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=136237741&trk=tab_pro>