[Openstack] Ceilometer Install

Riki Arslan riki.arslan at cloudturk.net
Thu Apr 25 10:17:35 UTC 2013

I have encountered other problems too.

First of all, when starting the Central Agent I have had Glance endpoint
404 not found errors. As, Julien pointed out (
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ceilometer/+bug/1083104), I have removed the
"v1" from the Glance URLs and it worked well.

Secondly, when starting the API Server, I have received "ImportError: No
module named mako.template" error. Thus, I have installed python-mako
module (sudo apt-get install python-mako), and the error disappeared.

Now, I am receiving another error within the API Server. The error is as
follows:
"AttributeError: 'OptGroup' object has no attribute '_get_argparse_group'"

Do you think it has something to do with mod_wsgi (
http://docs.openstack.org/developer/ceilometer/install/mod_wsgi.html)?

I would appreciate your help on this.

Thanks.