[Openstack] [OpenStack] Files Injection in to Windows VMs

Wangpan hzwangpan at corp.netease.com
Wed Apr 24 06:37:00 UTC 2013

Hi Balamurugan,
What the edition of nova you are running? is there any trace log in nova-compute.log(default path: /var/log/nova/nova-compute.log)?
and what the edition of your windows VM(winxp/win7/win8)? if it is win7 or win8, the injected files may exist in the system reserved partition, you can google to open and check the injected files is there.(this may be a bug we need to fix)

2013-04-24

Wangpan