[Openstack] ANNOUNCE: Ultimate OpenStack Grizzly Guide, with super easy Quantum!

Martinx - ジェームズ thiagocmartinsc at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 23:50:05 UTC 2013

That is precisely what I'm trying to figure out!

How to setup metadata without L3 using Quantum Single Flat. I can't find
any document about this.

Plus, to make things worse, the package quantum-metadata-agent *DOES NOT
DEPENDS* on quantum-l3-agent.

BTW, I'm sure that with my guide, I'll be able to run Quantum on its
simplest scenario!

Give it a shot!!   https://gist.github.com/tmartinx/d36536b7b62a48f859c2

My guide is perfect, have no bugs. Tested it +50 times.

Cheers!
Thiago