[Openstack] usability of putting host in maintenance mode in Nova

Endre Karlson endre.karlson at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 19:56:23 UTC 2013

I would say that having worked in a enterprise environment before sometimes
we would get calls from a tech wanting to do it asap or you just have the
need to do it "now". It would be very nice to have a option to the command
like "nova maintenance --evacuate <host>" or something similar which would
basically put it into maintenance mode and evac it.

Endre.