[Openstack] Fwd: Re: [openStack] instance status

Deepak A.P swift007.deepak at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 08:58:45 UTC 2013

All the nova service are running as u can see it below

openstack at openStack:~$ ls /etc/init/nova-* | cut -d '/' -f4 | cut -d '.'
-f1 | while read S; do sudo status $S; done
[sudo] password for openstack:
nova-api start/running, process 923
nova-cert stop/waiting
nova-compute stop/waiting
nova-network stop/waiting
nova-objectstore start/running, process 29539
nova-scheduler stop/waiting

and the glance service

openstack at openStack:~$ ls /etc/init/glance-* | cut -d '/' -f4 | cut -d '.'
-f1 | while read S; do sudo status $S; done
glance-api start/running, process 882
glance-registry start/running, process 879

--
Cheers,
Deepak