[Openstack] Keystone Woes

Dolph Mathews dolph.mathews at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 14:00:43 UTC 2013

Short answer: yes.

There are two types of token_format options available, PKI and UUID.

UUID tokens result in increased network chatter as they must be validated
remotely, whereas PKI tokens are big, self-signed, and can be validated
offline.

You can choose which format you'd like by setting keystone.conf [TOKEN]
token_format (PKI is the default).

--

-Dolph