[Openstack] Puppet modules for OpenStack?

Dan Bode dan at puppetlabs.com
Sat Apr 13 19:00:16 UTC 2013

Hi Dennis,

The modules mentioned above are in a great maintained state (just one known
issue related to nova_config that should be merged soon), and I hope to see
additional modules added for quantum and ceilometer added in the near
future.

I've heard reports that people have been happy with the ceilometer module
from enovance:

  https://github.com/enovance/puppet-ceilometer

I expect that whatever ends up on stackforge will be based on this.

As for quantum, the puppetlabs, bodepd, enovance, and ciscosystems module
(from github) are all loosely based on each other. I rencently dug through
the various branches of each and decided to base my work on the folsom
branch from ciscosystems. My work from this branch can be found here:

  https://github.com/bodepd/puppet-quantum

Unless people protest, I expect this will eventually become the quantum
module.