[Openstack] grizzly's cinder-api is not starting : Couldn't find urlmap package

thingee thingee at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 18:02:42 UTC 2013

Hi Mohammed,

This is unfortunately due the api-paste.ini needing to be updated after
upgrading to Grizzly. This is
due to the dot path for the v1 router being changed and not being
deprecated properly. There is a
bug [1] that is going to deprecate this properly, but for now you can just
copy the new api-paste.ini
to /etc/cinder/api-paste.ini.

I've added this to the release notes [2].

[1] - https://bugs.launchpad.net/cinder/+bug/1168573
[2] - https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/ReleaseNotes/Grizzly#Upgrade_Notes_7

-Mike Perez!