[Openstack] Puppet modules for OpenStack?

Joe Topjian joe.topjian at cybera.ca
Sat Apr 13 17:08:28 UTC 2013

Hello,

There's also a mailing list for those modules if you need any help or would
like to help out:
https://groups.google.com/a/puppetlabs.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/puppet-openstack

They're a great set of modules with a great community behind them. Quantum
support is lacking at the moment, but that's being worked on.

Thanks,
Joe

On Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 4:05 PM, Jeremy Stanley <fungi at yuggoth.org> wrote:

> On 2013-04-13 14:29:00 +0200 (+0200), Dennis Jacobfeuerborn wrote:
> [...]
> > Is there a set of modules out there that have gained a certain
> > momentum within the community so that they could be called
> > inofficially endorsed by the (puppet using) openstack community?
>
> Dan Bode (bodepd on IRC) just moved them to Stackforge to take
> advantage of OpenStack's CI and developer workflows. See...
>
>     https://github.com/stackforge/puppet-openstack
>
>     https://github.com/stackforge/puppet-cinder
>
>     https://github.com/stackforge/puppet-glance
>
>     https://github.com/stackforge/puppet-horizon
>
>     https://github.com/stackforge/puppet-keystone
>
>     https://github.com/stackforge/puppet-nova
>
>     https://github.com/stackforge/puppet-swift
>
>     https://github.com/stackforge/puppet-openstack_dev_env
>
> I haven't used them, but I do see they've been getting quite a bit
> of community contribution and attention. Hope that helps!
> --
> Jeremy Stanley

Joe Topjian
Systems Administrator
Cybera Inc.

www.cybera.ca

Cybera is a not-for-profit organization that works to spur and support
innovation, for the economic benefit of Alberta, through the use
of cyberinfrastructure.