[Openstack] Puppet modules for OpenStack?

Dennis Jacobfeuerborn dennisml at conversis.de
Sat Apr 13 12:29:00 UTC 2013

Hi,
i'm currently looking into deploying my first "real" (as in "not local
devstack") OpenStack infrastructure and I intend to use Puppet to
automate things.
My questions is where can I find good modules for this purpose? I found
something on puppetforge but there doesn't seem to be any quantum
support and there are also modules available at the CiscoSystems github
but these modules haven't been touched in several months.

Is there a set of modules out there that have gained a certain momentum
within the community so that they could be called inofficially endorsed
by the (puppet using) openstack community?

Regards,
   Dennis