[Openstack] Grizzly official packages

Brad Knowles bknowles at momentumsi.com
Tue Apr 9 12:23:52 UTC 2013

Quoting "Mac Innes, Kiall" <kiall at hp.com>:

> 12.04 will get packages for OpenStack Grizzly, Havana and "I", 13.04 on
> the other hand will get Grizzly and that's it. If you want Havana,
> you'll need to upgrade to 13.10, or downgrade to 12.04 when the time comes.

So, it all depends on what you want to do with those systems.  Do you want to keep upgrading the OS on them to each new release, maybe because there are other things being released that you want to play with which won't be made available for 12.04?  In that case, going with 13.04 should be fine.

--
Brad Knowles <bknowles at momentumsi.com>
Senior Consultant