[Openstack] How to make HA between VMs in the openstack

Lei Zhang zhang.lei.fly at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 11:16:29 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I am using Folsom, and I want to set up a HA between VMs. For example, I
have two DB VMs. One is the primary and other is a slave. I want to use
Keepalive or pacemake to switch between them when one is failed.

But how to implement this? Because in general, we need a dynamic IP to
associate to the VMs and change the relationship when necessary. But which
IP should be used ? Floating ip or Fixed IP? and how.

--
Lei Zhang

Blog: http://jeffrey4l.github.com
twitter/weibo: @jeffrey4l