[Openstack] Grizzly official packages

Martinx - ジェームズ thiagocmartinsc at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 23:12:40 UTC 2013

Or Ubuntu 12.04 with Ubuntu Cloud Archive for Grizzly... But, not ready
yet, I think...

I'm installing it right now but, I'm still seeing some *rc* releases
there...

My "/etc/apt/sources.list.d/uca-grizzly.list":

---
# The primary updates archive that users should be using

deb http://ubuntu-cloud.archive.canonical.com/ubuntuprecise-updates/grizzly main
# deb-src http://ubuntu-cloud.archive.canonical.com/ubuntuprecise-updates/grizzly
main

# Public -proposed archive mimicking the SRU process for extended testing.
# Packages should bake here for at least 7 days.
#
deb http://ubuntu-cloud.archive.canonical.com/ubuntuprecise-proposed/grizzly
main
# deb-src http://ubuntu-cloud.archive.canonical.com/ubuntuprecise-proposed/grizzly