[Openstack] [Quantum] Anybody implemented DMZ?

Aaron Rosen arosen at nicira.com
Thu Apr 4 17:37:18 UTC 2013

Hi David,

The quantum network node would route traffic between the non-DMZ-DMZ
network if both of those subnets are uplinked to the same quantum router. I
believe if you create another router for your dmz hosts then traffic in/out
of that network should route our to your physical infrastructure which will
go through your router to do filtering.

Thanks,

Aaron