[Openstack] Who wrote Folsom

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Fri Sep 28 18:51:51 UTC 2012

On 09/28/2012 12:14 AM, Mark McLoughlin wrote:
> Of course, this is nowhere near as polished as Bitergia's awesome report
> with pretty graphs and detailed analysis:

Thanks  Mark, it's always good to look at data from different angles.
This forces us to think about the data we're seeing.

For those that wonder why gitdm gives different results than CVSAnaly
and Bitergia's report, I suggest you to read the comments on

http://blog.bitergia.com/2012/09/27/how-the-new-release-of-openstack-was-built/

Bitergia has also added a new box to their report, zooming on the 7 core
projects only.

Thanks everybody for all this, it's great to have such visibility of
what is happening while all these companies are contributing to OpenStack.

/stef