[Openstack] Providing a Unified View of OpenStack Projects

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Thu Sep 27 22:45:33 UTC 2012

Hi all,

You are invited to learn about and provide feedback regarding an
integration project we are undertaking to achieve interoperability of
content within and between OpenStack projects with dashboards, reports,
traceability, and faceted search. We have embarked on a pilot project
with zAgile, using their open source Wikidsmart platform, which is an
integration platform for software engineering tools as well as other
applications like Help Desk and CRM.

I'm excited to share with you the results of the pilot and solicit your
feedback in the following ways:

 * Blog post with more details:

http://www.openstack.org/blog/2012/09/providing-a-unified-view-of-openstack-projects/

 *  Webinar, Friday, October 5, 9am PDT / Noon EDT / 6pm CEST: we will
present the pilot and gather feedback: Register here
http://openstack.enterthemeeting.com/m/1GQI39PC

 * OpenStack Summit: Wednesday, October 17 in San Diego. Confirm the
time slot and full agenda at the website
http://openstacksummitfall2012.sched.org/event/a5194145c6d2667d3e9d83a5d012bf83

 * Survey: tell us what you think by answering four short questions. You
can respond either before or after attending the webinar or Summit slot.
 Fill out the survey here https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/78JXGLC

I hope that you may participate in the discussion, and I forward to your
feedback.

Best regards,
Stefano Maffulli
OpenStack Community Manager