[Openstack] [Horizon-Q] Horizon in Essex does not support multi Availability Zones?

Sean Bigdatafun sean.bigdatafun at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 19:26:56 UTC 2012

Hi OpenStackers,

I am trying to setup a cluster with two availability-zones because of my
hardware setup, one called 'nova' and the other called 'high'.

It looks Essex does support this, however, the Horizon does not. In other
words, I seem to be able to create a VM in a specified availability zone
'high' in CLI, but not able to do so in Horizon dashboard.

Plus, it looks that Horizon is not able to display the availability zone
information at all? Have I missed something here?