[Openstack] Future of Launchpad OpenStack mailing list (this list)

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Fri Sep 14 18:59:34 UTC 2012

I think the best option then is to clone openstack at launchpad in the new
host and leave operators as is (at least for the moment). Suboptimal,
maybe, but I believe it solves the issue at hand (consolidate lists on
one host) and doens't create extra work or stress.

If nobody stops me, I'll go on and contact Canonical's folks to get
more details and will post a migration plan to this list soon.

Cheers,
stef