[Openstack] Cells Status

Joe Topjian joe.topjian at cybera.ca
Fri Sep 14 15:08:16 UTC 2012

> > We didnt find any information related to CELLS [which is planned to
> > replace ZONES] in the latest Folsom pre-release.
> >
> > Can any body give us information on this.
>
> Unfortunately, cells was unable to make feature freeze.  It should be in
> Grizzly.  Sorry for the delay :/

This is very disappointing. I was looking forward to cells as well.

When was this decided and was the decision announced somewhere else? I'd
like to know so I can monitor for other announcements like this.

Thanks,
Joe

--
Joe Topjian
Systems Administrator

www.cybera.ca

Big data is coming to Canada. Join the welcome wagon.
*Cyber Summit 2012*
October 1-3, Banff
www.cybera.ca/summit2012

Cybera is a not-for-profit organization that works to spur and support
innovation, for the economic benefit of Alberta, through the use
of cyberinfrastructure.