[Openstack] [ceilometer] *ALT TIME* Metering meeting agenda for Wed at 21:00 UTC (Sept 12th, 2012)

Nick Barcet nick.barcet at canonical.com
Wed Sep 12 21:57:05 UTC 2012

On 09/11/2012 11:22 PM, Nick Barcet wrote:
> **** PLEASE NOTE THE ALTERNATIVE MEETING TIME WED 21:00 UTC ****
>
> The metering project team will hold its next meeting at alternate time
> on *Wednesday* at 9PM UTC
> <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=21&min=0&sec=0>.
>
> Everyone is welcome.
>
> Agenda:
> http://wiki.openstack.org/Meetings/MeteringAgenda
>
> * Review last week's actions
>   * nijaba to see with ttx how our sessions can be shown on official program
>   * nijaba to update meeting page to note new alternating meeting time
>   * gmb to a plan on the ml with fixed dates
>   * dhellmann make sure flask is listed as a dependency of ceilometer
> * Open discussion
>
> If you are not able to attend or have additional topic you would like to
> cover, please update the agenda on the wiki.
>
> Cheers,

The meeting took place, here is the summary:

==============================
#openstack-meeting: Ceilometer
==============================

Meeting started by nijaba at 21:00:17 UTC.  The full logs are available
at
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/ceilometer/2012/ceilometer.2012-09-12-21.00.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------

* LINK: http://wiki.openstack.org/Meetings/MeteringAgenda  (nijaba,
  21:00:17)
* actions from previous meeting  (nijaba, 21:01:27)

* nijaba to see with ttx how our sessions can be shown on official
  program  (nijaba, 21:01:40)

* nijaba to update meeting page to note new alternating meeting time
  (nijaba, 21:03:50)
  * VOTE: Voted on "should we maintain alt meet time for the next
    month?" Results are, yes: 1, bleh: 1, no: 2  (nijaba, 21:10:09)

* gmb to a plan on the ml with fixed dates  (nijaba, 21:10:36)
  * AGREED: 0.1 feature freeze will take effect on 2012-09-28  (nijaba,
    21:12:15)
  * AGREED: 0.1 release date will be  2012-10-12  (nijaba, 21:12:15)

* dhellmann make sure flask is listed as a dependency of ceilometer
  (nijaba, 21:12:32)

* Open Discusssion  (nijaba, 21:13:29)
  * LINK: http://wiki.openstack.org/EfficientMetering/RoadMap  (nijaba,
    21:22:54)
  * ACTION: dhellmann write up details of blueprint

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ceilometer/+spec/config-driven-notification-monitoring
    (dhellmann, 21:23:36)
  * LINK: http://teambox.com/n/8fb5404848e9f0b9/ceilometer  (nijaba,
    21:25:13)
  * AGREED: next meeting thu sept 20 at 15UTC!  (nijaba, 21:40:54)

Meeting ended at 21:41:15 UTC.

Action items, by person
-----------------------

* dhellmann
  * dhellmann write up details of blueprint

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ceilometer/+spec/config-driven-notification-monitoring

People present (lines said)
---------------------------

* nijaba (70)