[Openstack] [swift] 1.7.0-final pushed

John Dickinson me at not.mn
Wed Sep 12 21:21:05 UTC 2012

I just pushed the final versioning change to Swift 1.7.0. This is our part of OpenStack Folsom. Good work everyone, and thanks the time and effort you have put into keeping Swift world-class software.

I'll follow up later with more details about what is in Swift 1.7.0 and the changes since the Essex release, but I wanted to publicly thank everyone who contributed to Swift during the Folsom release cycle. The following people have code contributions in Swift during the Folsom release cycle. Thanks again!

Greg Holt
John Dickinson
Darrell Bishop
Samuel Merritt