[Openstack] Create new Public User

Gabriel Hurley Gabriel.Hurley at nebula.com
Tue Sep 11 20:56:11 UTC 2012

Matt is correct in pointing you to extending Horizon, however I'd take this up a level and suggest that I'd love to see a mashup between the very widely used django-registration app (http://docs.b-list.org/django-registration/0.8/) and the django-openstack-auth backend. Making user accounts self-service should be pretty doable with those two pieces. Definitely an interesting and worthwhile project.

All the best,

-          Gabriel