[Openstack] Keystone: LDAP identity driver 'list resource' support

Joseph Heck heckj at me.com
Mon Sep 10 18:28:09 UTC 2012

Hey Boden,

It's not scheduled to be fixed in the Folsom release, the linkages to milestones and such indicate that.

The original developer that proposed a patch disappeared in that flow, so it stagnated. Adam just picked it up and assigned it to himself though to dig around on it - so perhaps he can provide more detail there.

-joe