[Openstack] Quantum features in the folsom release

Syd (Sydney) Logan slogan at broadcom.com
Mon Sep 10 18:23:24 UTC 2012

In addition to looking at blueprints in launchpad, you might want to (start by) view(ing) the following slide decks produced by some of the principal engineers behind quantum. They were helpful to me in getting my arms around the motivations behind quantum and openstack in general. As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. In no particular order:

http://www.slideshare.net/salv_orlando/quantum-virtual-networks-for-openstack
http://www.slideshare.net/danwent/quantum-openstack-meetup-feb-9th-2012
http://www.slideshare.net/sumit_naik/openstack-quantum

syd