[Openstack] [Nova] Instance Type Extra Specs clarifications

Vinay Bannai vbannai at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 19:02:08 UTC 2012

Thanks Yunhong,

I picked your changes for flavors.py from your review to give it a try in
my setup. I wrote a little python script to create a flavor id and set_key
using the new RESTful apis that you defined. After creating the flavor,
when I try to set the key I am getting error message from the nova side.
Do I need pick to any changes from nova side to make it work? I can send
you my sample code and error message privately or put it on the mailing
list if that helps.

Vinay

--
Vinay Bannai