[Openstack] [Keystone] LDAP integratiom

Adam Young ayoung at redhat.com
Fri Sep 7 18:01:56 UTC 2012

On 09/07/2012 10:31 AM, Dolph Mathews wrote:
> pip-requires/test-requires is aimed at developers and is broken up
> into two files more-so for documentation/organization purposes.
>
> IMO, including LDAP as a dependency should be solved by real packaging
> (e.g. $ apt-get install keystone keystone-ldap).

True, and now that I think of it, I would agree that a pip-requires
would not make sense here.

Where it would make sense is in devstack.

And I have a ticket for that already.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/devstack/+bug/1021319

My thinking is that if we add ldap to the supported list, keystone would
be configured to use LDAP as the identity store.