[Openstack] [openstack-hpc] [HPC] Reminder monthly telecon Sep. 10

Joseph Suh jsuh at isi.edu
Fri Sep 7 16:54:24 UTC 2012

All,

I have a blue print on proximity scheduler at http://wiki.openstack.org/ProximityScheduler, and would like to get feedback on it.

Thanks,

Joseph

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Paul Walters" <jwalters at isi.edu>
To: openstack at lists.launchpad.net
Cc: openstack-hpc at lists.openstack.org
Sent: Friday, September 7, 2012 12:12:20 PM
Subject: [openstack-hpc] [HPC] Reminder monthly telecon Sep. 10

Hi,

This is a reminder that we'll hold our next monthly HPC telecon this coming Monday, Sep. 10 and 12:00 noon Eastern Time. We'll use webex (details below). The agenda is somewhat open. Our default will be to start the conversation about HPC features that folks are interested in adding to the Grizzly release. If anyone has any other specific agenda items, they're welcome to propose them.

I'm unable to attend, so my colleague David Kang will be hosting this meeting. We look forward to talking to you!

best,
JP

John Paul Walters invites you to attend this online meeting.

Topic: HPC Monthly Telecon