[Openstack] [ceilometer] Weekly irc meetings time change?

Surya_Prabhakar at Dell.com Surya_Prabhakar at Dell.com
Fri Sep 7 14:06:18 UTC 2012

Does 6PM UTC , Thursdays work?? This slot looks free.
From: openstack-bounces+surya_prabhakar=dell.com at lists.launchpad.net [openstack-bounces+surya_prabhakar=dell.com at lists.launchpad.net] On Behalf Of Doug Hellmann [doug.hellmann at dreamhost.com]
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2012 4:27 PM
To: Nick Barcet
Cc: openstack at lists.launchpad.net
Subject: Re: [Openstack] [ceilometer] Weekly irc meetings time change?

On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 6:39 AM, Nick Barcet <nick.barcet at canonical.com<mailto:nick.barcet at canonical.com>> wrote:
On 09/05/2012 11:51 AM, Nick Barcet wrote:
> Thanks for asking, I was just about to come up with this.  So based on
> the poll, it seems that the 3-4pm UTC time slot received the most favors
> with 9 yes, 1 "if need be" and 1 no.  So I guess we'll have to do
> without Angus, unless we want to do alternating meetings to satisfy both
> sides of the planet. In the later case we could do one week at 3pm UTC,
> and the other at 9PM.  What would the others think about this?
>
> In any case, the next meeting will be tomorrow at 3pm UTC.  I'll be
> sending a formal invite later today.

Based on yesterday's meeting, we decided to try alternating time. Since
9PM UTC is taken on thursdays, I am proposing to move it on Wednesdays.
 If Nobody objects, this means that starting next week we'll have our
meetings on:

Wednesday at 9PM UTC for odd weeks (September 12, 26)
Thursday at 3PM UTC for even weeks (September 20 and October 4)

Does this work for everyone?

That time on Wednesday does not work for me. An hour earlier or later would work, if you want to try to stay close to the same time.

I am available during the Thursday time slot.

Doug