[Openstack] [openstack-dev] Nova PTL candidacy

Sateesh Chodapuneedi sateesh.chodapuneedi at citrix.com
Fri Sep 7 05:23:35 UTC 2012

+1 for Vish

Regards,
Sateesh

"This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message."