[Openstack] Quantum PTL election - please check Voters list

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Thu Sep 6 20:29:13 UTC 2012

Thierry Carrez wrote:
> We (the election officials) are still checking if we'll be able to get a
> new Foundation membership dump tomorrow in time for setting up the final
> election voters list.

OK, this is now confirmed. All election officials and the two candidates
to the Quantum PTL election agree to extend the cut-off date for the
Foundation individual membership criteria for that election to today
Thursday, 23:59 PST.

That leaves about 10 hours for Quantum committers mentioned in the
voters list under the "not a foundation member yet" section to join the
Foundation as an Individual Member if they want to participate to the
Quantum PTL election:

http://openstack.org/join

Regards,

--