[Openstack] Quantum PTL election - please check Voters list

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Thu Sep 6 19:03:11 UTC 2012

Can we integrate the registration process for the CLA with that of the
membership ?

There is likely to be some additional questions such as affiliation and
interest in OpenStack, so it cannot be automatic but I would hope that most
contributors to the code base would also be interested in other areas of
governance also if we make it lightweight enough.

Tim