[Openstack] [Nova] Getting error when injecting data into an image

Pádraig Brady P at draigBrady.com
Thu Sep 6 13:44:35 UTC 2012

On 09/06/2012 01:45 PM, Nagaraju Bingi wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I’m facing an issue with guest mount command and error as shown below. It would be appreciable if you could provide pointers.

Note guestmount is a method tried after nbd and loop.
I.E. only if they fail will it be attempted.

Looking at the error from "nbd" you can see:

> 2012-09-06 22:08:00 DEBUG nova.virt.disk.api [-] qemu-nbd error: sudo: unable to resolve host vmessex92

So it seems like you have an issue specific to sudo on your system.

cheers,
Pádraig.