[Openstack] DHCP and kernel > 3.2

andi abes andi.abes at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 17:02:42 UTC 2012

I've heard of folks having issues with UDP checksum not being
generated correctly, and having success by running the command below
on the nova compute nodes.

iptables -A POSTROUTING -t mangle -p udp --dport 68 -j CHECKSUM --checksum-fill

I'm not sure if this affects the versions you're working with.