[Openstack] [ceilometer] Weekly irc meetings time change?

Nick Barcet nick.barcet at canonical.com
Wed Sep 5 09:51:15 UTC 2012

On 09/05/2012 08:55 AM, SPN wrote:
> On 2012-08-31 21:34, Nick Barcet wrote:
>> On 08/30/2012 09:49 AM, Nick Barcet wrote:
>>> I am about to open a poll to pick from 0600, 1200, 1500 and 2100 UTC on
>>> Google.  Will reply to this thread when it opens.  We'll have to go with
>>> what fits most.
>>
>> The poll is now open at [1], please submit your preference(s) there.  I
>> will close the poll on tuesday.
>>
>> http://doodle.com/srxx5244qg9pz2pm
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Nick
>

> Is there a concenses on the timings?

Thanks for asking, I was just about to come up with this.  So based on
the poll, it seems that the 3-4pm UTC time slot received the most favors
with 9 yes, 1 "if need be" and 1 no.  So I guess we'll have to do
without Angus, unless we want to do alternating meetings to satisfy both
sides of the planet. In the later case we could do one week at 3pm UTC,
and the other at 9PM.  What would the others think about this?

In any case, the next meeting will be tomorrow at 3pm UTC.  I'll be
sending a formal invite later today.

Nick