[Openstack] Nova bindings for ... PHP?

Glen Campbell glen.campbell at RACKSPACE.COM
Tue Sep 4 16:36:28 UTC 2012

Yes, I'd absolutely love to have folks trying this out. The Nova and Swift portions are pretty complete but not widely tested yet. I'm still working on user-level docs.

--
Glen Campbell • Developer Advocate, Rackspace Developer Relations Group
glen.campbell at rackspace.com<mailto:glen.campbell at rackspace.com> • http://glenc.co • @glenc