[Openstack] Nominations now open for OpenStack Project Technical Leads

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Tue Sep 4 08:10:38 UTC 2012

Duncan McGreggor wrote:
> Anyone who would like to be a candidate for the forth-coming elections
> for the OpenStack Project Technical Leads may now submit their names!
> Valid candidates must currently be an Active Technical Contributor
> (within the 6 months prior to 23:59 PST August 29, 2012).

Another precision: To vote (or be a valid candidate) to a project PTL
election you have to be an Active Technical Contributor for that project
over the Essex-Folsom timeframe. That means having authored at least one
change merged into that project over the last *year* (from 2011-08-30
00:00 to 2012-08-29 23:59 PST).

So far here are the declared candidates:
Nova: (none yet)
Swift: (none yet)
Glance: Brian Waldon
Keystone: (none yet)
Horizon: Gabriel Hurley
Quantum: Dan Wendlandt
Cinder: John Griffith
openstack-common: (none yet)

Remember you have until the end of day on September 5 (23:59 PST) to
post your candidacy to this list. All details on:

http://wiki.openstack.org/Governance/TCElectionsFall2012

Obviously we won't hold an election for a specific project if there is
only one candidate declared.

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)
Release Manager, OpenStack