[Openstack] A few posts on H/A OpenStack

Atul Jha Atul.Jha at csscorp.com
Sat Sep 1 04:20:52 UTC 2012

Eugene,

<snip>
Hi,

Thought the community could be interested. We (Mirantis) recently
published a few posts about building H/A OpenStack.

http://www.mirantis.com/blog/intro-to-openstack-in-production/ - Intro
http://www.mirantis.com/blog/ha-platform-components-mysql-rabbitmq/ -
MySQL and RabbitMQ
http://www.mirantis.com/blog/software-high-availability-load-balancing-openstack-cloud-api-servic/
- API services

Comments very welcome.

</snip>

Nice, informative blog.
I am not sure if i missed anything but why i don`t see these blogs in openstack planet feed? (http://planet.openstack.org/)

Am i missing something? Putting it on planet will have more impact as we really don`t know if everyone who wants to know about HA is on the mailing-list and has not missed your announcement mail. In another words you don`t have to take effort in making announcement in mailing list for every new blog published. :)

Cheers!!

Atul Jha aka koolhead17
http://www.csscorp.com/common/email-disclaimer.php