[Openstack] [OpenStack] Limiting new roles

Gabriel Hurley Gabriel.Hurley at nebula.com
Wed Oct 31 22:42:45 UTC 2012

With respect to the comments on Horizon, as soon as Keystone implements the policy rollup and exposes it in the v3 API Horizon will fully honor the policies specified by the various projects. That blueprint for Keystone was targeted for Folsom but got bumped to Grizzly. Hopefully it'll make it in this time so we can get that done.

-          Gabriel